PTgrad.com is geared toward the thousands of individuals interested in a physical therapy career across the nation. Each month over 15,000 searches are conducted to research something about physical therapy schools.
Be a part of reaching students, parents, and physical therapists by helping them along their journey. Engage in this exciting industry and make a name for yourself while helping many others along the way. Become a ptgrad.com guest blogger today!
What is in it for you, your website, school, or organization?
- Exposure to our pre-physical therapy students, parents, and PTs interested in the site
- Link and backlink opportunities to your website
- Byline with your URL
- Social media exposure by our readers
- Further publishing opportunities for your organization, website, or personal resume
- Just old fashioned satisfaction that you are helping those in need
- Promotion by our site and social media
- Word count between 500-1000 words
- Entries to include 1-3 or more neutral authority links of your choosing. Avoid sites like “ehow” as a definitive reference.
- If you provide images please properly attributed/credited. All images should be separately attached.
- Byline should include the author’s social media profile.
- Agreeable to reformatting/editing – only with consultation by you
- Your website or organization link(s) as appropriate in the context of your article
- Unique content not published elsewhere unless approved by ptgrad.com
- The post brings added value to the site and those interested in physical therapy.
- Real life experiences and stories are highly encouraged.
- Provide a 3-4 sentence biography of yourself with a picture and all your social links (twitter, linked-in, website)
Author Profile Parameters:
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited PT program, or applying to one.
- Any professional therapists, PT, PTA, OT, OTA, or SLP with a relevant topic
- Health administrator or medical doctor
- Medical and education writer/blogger
These parameters are not written in stone and can be reasonably changed when agreed upon by both parties before the post is submitted.
Guest Student Writers
There are a number of topics that you can write about, and the following list is not comprehensive, but it should give you a start. If you have a good idea, or have an itch to write about a topic, please approach us with your idea. Many up and coming students want to be in your shoes as a DPT student. There are many life experiences that you are currently working through that will be beneficial to others.
These are not the titles, but ideas of various relevant topics.
- Tell others how you decided to become a pre-physical therapy student.
- Explain how you went about choosing the right DPT program for you.
- Discuss who should consider DPT school.
- Tell students what to concentrate on when writing a bio to a DPT Program.
- Write how to find quality observation hours in order to apply to DPT school.
- Give advice on how to prepare for the GRE.
- Explain what DPT school is really like.
- Many more…